[Qgis-developer] Redmine - organizing Qgis web clients projects

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 13:14:50 EST 2011

Hi list,

  I would like to use the hub to publish documentation and source code for
Lizmap plugin and Lizmap web application. As Lizmap has the same goal as
QgisWebClient, I  think it will help users if we create one parent project
called "Qgis Web Clients" in the same level as Qgis Android. This project
will contain 2 sub-projects : QgisWebClient and Lizmap Web Client.
I will then create a second project Lizmap Plugin under "User Plugins"

Let me know if this proposal sounds ok.

Cheers
Michael Douchin aka Kimaidou