[Qgis-developer] Proposed attribute table UI redesign

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 06:13:26 EST 2011

Yeah it would be good to put this all together.

I do like the general idea of having the forms and tables together however
I would like to see a UI mockup first as I have a few things I'm not sure
how they would work.

I'm happy to work with Jürgen to help improve this area. I'll help where
ever I can even if it is just throwing ideas around.

- Nathan