[Qgis-developer] No keyboard input after popping up a window

Dave Johansen davejohansen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 01:12:40 EST 2011

I'm using QGIS 1.5 in a Qt application and occasionally it stops being able
to receive keyboard input at random times when a popup window is displayed.
Most of the time it works fine, but occasionally it will stop receiving
keyboard input after one of two popup windows is displayed.

The one is a simple window with a text edit and ok/cancel buttons. The
other is a custom dialog with a date/time selector. There are several tabs
in the application but I've noticed that the QGIS map is always visible
when this happens.

I'm currently running RHEL 5.6 with Qt 4.4. I'm not sure if the issue is
caused or induced by QGIS, but I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on
what the potentially issue could be (misuse of QGIS or something of that
sort).

Thanks,
Dave