[Qgis-developer] "official" qgis users?

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Thu Nov 17 09:42:37 EST 2011

Hi

8<-------------------------snip------------------

>> The user map page needs to have a separate view made just for the
>> wizard which excludes all the navigation stuff  (maybe Alessandro can
>> help with that?) so that the registration page fits more naturally
>> into the wizard. We can use the same technique to let the user
>> register with osgeo and do other things like show them news or
>> whathave you.
>>

>  which pages (URLs please) exactly are you planning to include in the wizard ?

At the moment it only points to

http://users.qgis.org/community-map/create_user_form.html

And I would like to make it work only with user registration there
before doing the other items on Paolo's wish list. So the idea would
be to create new views / templates for the QGIS embedded registration
that has no menus, page heading etc and a smaller map. The content
should also be in a div with overflow set to scroll vertically so that
the wizard page stays its  normal size.

Thanks

Regards

Tim