[Qgis-developer] Why I'm not going to use hub.plugins.org for my plugins

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Mon Nov 21 04:58:36 EST 2011

Hi

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 11:45 AM, Alessandro Pasotti <apasotti at gmail.com> wrote:
> Two reasons:
>
> once you create a project you cannot delete id:
> http://hub.qgis.org/issues/4546

I'm not sure if redmine can be set up so that a user can only delete
their own created projects. If not we would need to use some other
approach e.g. file a ticket.

> I cannot create a subproject of "User Contributed Plugins"
> http://hub.qgis.org/issues/4545

According to your profile, you have 'manager' role which should allow
you to create subprojects. Can you post me a screenshot of what you
see under:

http://hub.qgis.org/projects/<your project>/settings ?

Thanks

Tim

> Somebody was blessed and can create subprojects (Giovanni Manghi for
> example) do we need some special superpowers to do it ?
>
> Can somebody please quickly fix these bugs ?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Alessandro Pasotti
> w3:   www.itopen.it