[Qgis-developer] Why I'm not going to use hub.plugins.org for my plugins

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 05:07:29 EST 2011

Hi

I think the right question is : do we allow anyone to create subproject of
any project or not. For now, subproject for "normal" user (as I am) can
only be created under project I own.

In my example, I had to ask Tim to move my 2 projects "Lizmap Plugin" and
"Lizmap Web Client" under the good subprojects, since I could not create
them directly under the "User plugin" or another already existing project.

I think it is not that bad, as Tim (or other administrator) can control
what is done on redmine a priori so that things do not become messy. The
drawback is that one plugin developper must ask a peson in charge to move
his project any time one needed to be created.

So the answer depend on the amount on new plugins created in redmine per
week :)

Cheers