[Qgis-developer] My first QGIS plugin

aruntheguy at gmail.com aruntheguy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 10:58:15 EST 2011

Hello Community,

I have written my first QGIS plugin, which is a Qgis interface of the
Indian Meterological Department's hourly weather data site
www.imdaws.com/ViewAwsData.aspx .

The working of the plugin is explained in simple terms here (
www.arunmozhi.in/2011/11/imdaws-my-first-qgis-plugin/ ) in my blog.

I would love to have feedback from you all.

I am dreaming of things like making this more useful by developing it
further to encompass more AWS(Automatic Weather Station) data sites of
various countries. But I am unsure of the availability of such data and
furthermore about its uses. Kindly share your thoughts.

P.Arunmozhi
Twitter: @tecoholic
Website: http://arunmozhi.in
IRC Nick: teco