[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-community-team] Re: NOTICE: QGIS wiki migration to Redmine starts at 3pm CET today

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Thu Nov 24 02:34:49 EST 2011

Hi,

looks great - thanks a lot Pirmin! So I assume we start, clean up first, see
what wiki pages we want to keep/remove, update content and make all links
work again. Any help is very appreciated. If there are questions, please
write/discuss on the qgis-community-team list.

And again, if you want to edit in the wiki but need a osgeo ID, you
can create an account here:
https://www2.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/ldap_create_user.py

Regards
Otto