[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-community-team] New QGIS logo

MORREALE Jean Roc jr.morreale at enoreth.net
Sat Nov 26 18:18:53 EST 2011

The actual logo is very difficult to read at small size (32x32 and
16x16) because of the font used and all the details (gradient, shadow,
arrow). The SVG source file is a mess (non-blending parts, incoherent
shadow) and not scalable. And I would add that integrating the logo into
a modern-looking publication makes people die somewhere, I'm pretty sure
that's a fact.