[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-community-team] New QGIS logo

Mars Sjoden marsofearth at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 19:06:19 EST 2011

Not sure anything looks good at 16x16 except my favourite colour. ^_^

Maybe you are right on the source file and svg issues of blending, I have
never spent much time on Windows or Linux looking at the QGIS logo,
but it scales and blends nicely on OSX.

What are some Logo examples that people think are more "professional
looking"?