[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-community-team] New QGIS logo

Mars Sjoden marsofearth at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 13:27:36 EST 2011

Tip Top,

I like the idea of "evolving" and not necessarily 'revolutionizing' the
QGIS logo.

At least so if some one who has used QGIS before and saw the new Logo they
would recognize.

Are there "official colours"?  Gold and Green?

-- Okay just checked the logo on Windows and OSGEO linux, yes, the QGIS
logo is a little 'ratty' compared to the OS X version...