[Qgis-developer] Eliminate Sliver Polygons

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Tue Nov 29 03:09:59 EST 2011

Hi Bernhard

Sounds like a very usefull extension. In my opinion, it would be best to
add the non-gui part into the analysis library (in C++). Like this, it
will be available for other plugins and applications as well.
Additionally, it could be a performance critical task for large datasets.
The gui-part could still be placed into the vector menu.

Regards,
Marco