[Qgis-developer] backports for 1.7.3

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 07:56:11 EST 2011

I'm out until Saturday but i agree in both views..
1. We should stabilize and bugclean 1.7.2 and release a new 1.7.3 (1.8.0?)
soon..
2. We should wait a bit to catch as many bugs as possible

Alexander is so kind and offered his help in applying patches.. so if
anyone else would help a bit I'd suggest to release a new version soon (mid
of dezember?)
But I'd also wait for Tim s comment on this..
Regards
Werner