[Qgis-developer] Map vs. Line line labelling orientation

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Sat Oct 22 11:25:22 EDT 2011

I'm trying to understand the intended behaviour of
the "Map" vs. "Line" orientation for line labelling.

Is there any at all ?

So far the only differences I see seem to be bugs in handling
of one or another. In particular at time of writing (a2a6e786)
the behaviour of "Above line" and "Below line" change if "Map"
or "Line" are selected, but the behavior for "Map" seems to
make no sense.

I'm not sure I should file a bug because I fail to understand
the intended semantic.

--strk;