[Qgis-developer] Expression based labeling

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 03:28:12 EDT 2011

OK.  If there are no objections from anyone else I'll go ahead and
implement it this way.  My HDD with my dev environment died last night so I
have had to migrate to a new HDD and new install of Mint.  Will take me a
few days to get back into everything as I have an exam tomorrow.  Once that
is over I can get back to programming.

- Nathan