[Qgis-developer] DTclassifier is released

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 03:40:09 EDT 2011

Hi,

for who may be interested I compiled this plugin under Ubuntu 11.04
64bit

here is the binary

http://ubuntuone.com/0Kl0mSeOWoUsddoQPWppFE

it needs OpenCv version 2.2 that I found available in this ppa
repository

https://launchpad.net/~gijzelaar/+archive/opencv2?field.series_filter=natty

cheers

-- Giovanni --