[Qgis-developer] problem in creating new postgis layer

Ankur Sinha vicky.pydeveloper at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 08:42:09 EDT 2011

Hi everyone .
My problem is that I am unable to create a new postgis layer and also having
problem in saving the changes made on it.
I am able to open an already existing postgis layer but i don't know how to
create a postgis layer at runtime and also, suppose i
have opened a postgis layer and I am doing some kind of manipulation on it,
then how will I be able to save it

(presently I am doing it by connection python to the postgis using psycopg2
but I want to know whether there is any
qgis api available for it to happen)