[Qgis-developer] QGIS 1.7.0, crash with new labeling system

Ramon Andiñach custard at westnet.com.au
Thu Sep 22 04:19:08 EDT 2011

Did QGIS crash while you were using the labels dialogue, when you closed it or a little while later?

I have the same setup as you describe, except 64-bit and don't seem to be having problems with your test file.

The filename looks weird. The projection is coming up as a custom CRS and is definitely weird. Labels fine.

-ramon.