[Qgis-developer] Call for packaging: QGIS 1.7.1

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Sep 24 13:40:19 EDT 2011

I've updated the download page for OS X.

I wonder, can something be done about the css for the wiki?  It's very hard to distinguish header levels.  There are 2 groups, the top levels in plain text, the bottom levels in bold, and within each only a point or 2 difference in type size.

ie is Older releases a subsection of MacOS X or a new section - you can't tell without looking at the table of contents.

Maybe some indentation (would help keep track of long sections).  Or more difference in type sizes.