[Qgis-developer] Reminder QGIS developer meeting in Zurich

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Mon Sep 26 02:48:58 EDT 2011

Dear devs

As you know, the developer meeting this autumn taks place in Zurich from 10th
to 14th November
(http://www.qgis.org/wiki/6._QGIS_Developer_Meeting_in_Zurich_2011).

If you have the possibility to join the meeting, please don't forget to insert
your name into the wiki page.

Also, we have some places for private accomodation at the homes of developers.
There is one place at Mathias (mwa at sourcepole.ch) and three places at Andreas
(a.neumann at carto.net) flat. Please e-mail them directly if you are looking for
a place to stay.
Depending on the needs, we might also find additional places.

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler
Churerstrasse 22, CH-8808 Pfäffikon SZ, Switzerland