[Qgis-developer] Advanced features tutorial

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Thu Sep 29 16:49:47 EDT 2011

Hi

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 10:24 PM, Pirmin Kalberer <pi_ml at sourcepole.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I planned to maintain my FOSS4G tutorial with new or advanced features
> (http://sourcepole.com/foss4g/) as a QGIS documentation subproject. It's
> Sphinx based and prepared for translation. All needed data is on the OSGeo-
> Live 5.0 DVD or VM (http://live.osgeo.org/). Shall I push it to my github
> account, or is there a better place?

We didnt yet migrate the docs from svn to git (its still on my todo
list - Otto is patiently waiting for me) so it might be better to host
it in your own repo to start and then we can merge it into the docs
tree as Otto thinks is appropriate.

Regards

Tim

> Regards,
> Pirmin
>
> --
> Pirmin Kalberer
> Sourcepole  -  Linux & Open Source Solutions
> http://www.sourcepole.com

 * QGIS programming and support services
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux