[Qgis-developer] Advanced features tutorial

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Fri Sep 30 02:38:24 EDT 2011

Hi,

Am Thu, 29 Sep 2011 22:49:47 +0200
schrieb Tim Sutton <lists at linfiniti.com>:

> Hi
>
> On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 10:24 PM, Pirmin Kalberer <pi_ml at sourcepole.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I planned to maintain my FOSS4G tutorial with new or advanced features
> > (http://sourcepole.com/foss4g/) as a QGIS documentation subproject. It's
> > Sphinx based and prepared for translation. All needed data is on the
> > OSGeo- Live 5.0 DVD or VM (http://live.osgeo.org/). Shall I push it to
> > my github account, or is there a better place?
>
> We didnt yet migrate the docs from svn to git (its still on my todo
> list - Otto is patiently waiting for me) so it might be better to host
> it in your own repo to start and then we can merge it into the docs
> tree as Otto thinks is appropriate.

Yes Pirmin, it would be good to host it in your own repo for now and after
we migrated the docs to git, we will add it to the docs tree.

Regards, Otto

> Regards
>
> Tim
>
> > Regards,
> > Pirmin
> >
> > --
> > Pirmin Kalberer
> > Sourcepole  -  Linux & Open Source Solutions
> > http://www.sourcepole.com

Geoinformatik Büro Dassau - http://www.gbd-consult.de
FOSSGIS consulting , training , support  and analysis
Davenstedter Str. 60  ,  D - 30453 Hannover , Germany
Phone:  +49-(0)511-2615322 ,  Fax: +49-(0)511-2615323

--
Community Advisor - QGIS Project Steering Committee