[Qgis-developer] stupid git

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Apr 4 23:13:39 EDT 2012

No matter how much people rave about git, I still find it more difficult than svn.

So, my local release-1_8 branch refuses to merge and I can't backport my install doc updates from master.  I think I successfully did a reset, but trying to push my commit gives a error about a non-fast-forward updates.

Can someone backport bd916b1 and 2a126af to release-1_8 for me while I straighten out my local copy (and get some sleep first)?

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Mon Dieu! but they are all alike.  Cheating, murdering, lying, fighting, and all for things that the beasts of the jungle would not deign to possess - money to purchase the effeminate pleasures of weaklings.  And yet withal bound down by silly customs that make them slaves to their unhappy lot while firm in the belief that they be the lords of creation enjoying the only real pleasures of existence....

- the wisdom of Tarzan