[Qgis-developer] How to Set Symbol to Vector Layer that value is NULL

KSJ ksj74208 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 14 01:39:59 EDT 2012

Hi All:
    I use QgsGraduatedSymbolRendererV2 to simulate colorbar (like
matplotlib.colorbar)
    use rendererV2.setClassAttribute to show using certain field
    But there are some feature where its value of that field is NULL
    I found that value NULL seems to be shown as value zero (range 0 - 0 )
    Could I distinguish value NULL & zeros with different symbol?
    or Could I make a symbol for NULL value?

    THX