[Qgis-developer] Trouble compiling qgis-server

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Tue Apr 17 06:59:33 EDT 2012

Hi Andrea

If you are doing the compilation to use QGIS server, you might disable
compilation of the bindings (set WITH_BINDINGS to OFF).
QGIS server does not use python at all (python is for the desktop).

Regards,
Marco

On 17.04.2012 12:18, Andrea Peri wrote:
> >Hi Andrea,
> >try to clean the build-master folder and re-run ccmake command!
> >
> >Regards,
> >
> >-SL
> /
>
> Hi,
>
> I try it, but the error is still here. :(
>
> I'm using python 2.6 . perhaps QGIS-Server has lost compatibility with python 2.6 ?
>
> /
>

> --
> Andrea Peri
> qwerty àèìòù

Dr. Marco Hugentobler
Sourcepole -  Linux&  Open Source Solutions
Churerstrasse 22, CH-8808 Pfäffikon SZ, Switzerland