[Qgis-developer] Moving SEXTANTE for QGIS from current SVN to GIT repo in hub.qgis.org

Vincent Picavet vincent.ml at oslandia.com
Wed Apr 18 04:38:24 EDT 2012

Hi,

Le mercredi 18 avril 2012 09:42:02, Nathan Woodrow a écrit :
> +1 to moving to git.
+1 too

> I however would put the main repo on GitHub as it is more feature rich, has
> pretty cool project web page feature, and is good for handling
> contributions from other people better then what hub.qgis.org is.

And is neither opensource and may have downtime or security problems we won't
be able to have a gripe on...

Why not having an official repo on hub.qgis.org, and people can clone it on
github if they want, merges being applied to hub.qgis.org ?

And bytheway, would that be an opportunity to rename the plugin to something
more generic like «QGis geoprocessing framework» ? And get rid of the upper
case name which is not really HIG-compliant ?

Vincent