[Qgis-developer] Re: Error when using pyuic4 on Windows 7

boesiii boesiii at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 11:53:46 EDT 2012

Additionally, I installed GNUWin and set the the PATH variable to point to
make.exe, then opened the command prompt, navigated to my plugin folder and
issued the MAKE command and received the following error:

C:\workspaces\FlowDirectionTest>make
pyuic4 -o ui_flowdirectiontest.py ui_flowdirectiontest.ui
process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, pyuic4 -o ui_flowdirectiontest.py
ui_flowdire
ctiontest.ui, ...) failed.
make (e=2): The system cannot find the file specified.
make: *** [ui_flowdirectiontest.py] Error 2

What file is it trying to find?