[Qgis-developer] raster visualization

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 13:43:53 EDT 2012

Andrea,

Opening the raster layers very fast but getting a bad visualization
would not be a major
waste of time? This is what currently happens to me: the initial
display is always useless.

If your raster layers have similar statistics and or you want to
display them with the same stretching so
that grey levels or colors are comparable (which is often my case
also, with time series of ndvi for example), a common style file would
be the best solution. Perhaps, in
case a raster style is present, the by default procedure and
calculations could be bypassed. Would this be a good solution
in your case?

Agus