[Qgis-developer] Config fails on find of spatialindex library

Larry Shaffer larrys at dakotacarto.com
Mon Apr 30 11:47:29 EDT 2012

Hi William,

Thanks for the update, and your help.

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 8:22 AM, William Kyngesburye
<woklist at kyngchaos.com>wrote:

> On Apr 30, 2012, at 8:48 AM, Larry Shaffer wrote:

> > 2) Crashes on quit, regardless of having worked in it a while or only
> having launched it.
> >
> > Do you have these issues with your builds?
> >
> no crashing on quit for me.

After removing ~/Library/Preferences/org.qgis.QGIS.plist, for a clean
rebuild of it, QGIS 1.8 is no longer crashing on quit. Just the network
issue crash remains.

Side note: Do you think the Qt image formats edit of '1qt.cmake.in' I noted
here [0] could be considered for the 1.8 release, or would it not be under
the current feature freeze? (not really a feature, per se, imho, just
additional Mac bundling) If you think it could be included, should I submit
a pull request, or would you want to test it and submit the change yourself
(if it doesn't cause any breakage)?

[0]
http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/Qt-image-formats-issue-in-Mac-release-td4884540.html#a4886134

Regards,