[Qgis-developer] Raster colours

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 07:17:30 PDT 2012

OK will merge, unless someone dissagrees today.

For the meantime, integration of this work with Arun's will be
identical to other color ramps. It is based on the ColorBrewer ramps -
the cpt-city color ramp dialog creates a new color ramp, after which
it is available in the Style Manager.

It could be better integrated with Arun's work by managing the
available color ramps, instead of the saved color ramps.

Etienne