[Qgis-developer] color ramps improvements

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Aug 3 11:01:06 PDT 2012

Il 03/08/2012 19:52, Etienne Tourigny ha scritto:
> that's very complex, I'm not willing to do that sorry.
I did not mean to put pressure on you, sorry.
It would be good if you could add it as a wish to the wiki page you
mention.
> it might be a bit early for this, as the feature was pushed today only
I think we can ask user to choose from cpt-city rather then from qgis
(agreed, it will take a while before many users can check).
> http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/ColorRamps
>> can we add the missing info for the
>> grouping?
>> Much more neat and usable IMHO.
> I don't understand what you mean - there should be more files in the
> groupings? Or info (what info?)
I mean tags, like "dtm", "slope", etc. - or simply add it to the
description.
All the best, and thanks.

--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia