[Qgis-developer] Building QGIS in Mac OS X (Mountain Lion i.e. 10.8) with QtSQL support

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 15:40:47 PDT 2012

It is stlll not clear to me what to do with QtSDK (i.e. Qt 4.7.4) and
XCode 4.x with Command Line Tool for compiling QGIS in Mac OS X.

Tim has this wiki - Building QGIS 0.8 with Qt4.x for Ubuntu.

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/BuildingQuantumGisPoint8FromSource

Can some lighten me how to use QtSDK 4.7.4 for Building QGIS in Mac OS X?

Noli