[Qgis-developer] Moving SEXTANTE into QGIS core

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Sat Aug 4 14:16:40 PDT 2012

Hi All (Especially Paolo and Victor)

For interest of others, Paolo, Victor and myself had an offlist
discussion about the procedure for moving SEXTANTE into QGIS core.
This weekend I took the first step my exporting the SEXTANTE plugin
from svn and bringing it over to the QGIS repo with all it's history.
The code still sits in a branch because there is no CMake support for
it yet.

git branch --track sextante-import qgis/sextante-import
git checkout sextante-import

For those interested, the import is a snapshot of SVN revision 333.

Victor you can verify your history is intact using the github web browser:

https://github.com/qgis/Quantum-GIS/tree/sextante-import

Once we figure out the CMake requirements, we can go ahead and merge
it into master.

Regards

Tim

 * QGIS programming and support services