[Qgis-developer] Compile on debian

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 01:10:41 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I cannot compile QGIS on Debian because there is a problem with
qwt-qt4/qwt_global.h. During ccmake it return

CMake Error at cmake/FindQwt.cmake:35 (FILE):
  file Internal CMake error when trying to open file:
  /usr/include/qwt-qt4/qwt_global.h for reading.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:153 (FIND_PACKAGE)

this because I installed libqwt-dev and not libqwt5-qt4-dev because
they are in conflict. libqwt-dev provided qwt_global.h in
/usr/include/qwt/ but it seem not valid for QGIS. It's a bug or it is
not possible to compile qgis with libqwt-dev?

Thanks

--
ciao
Luca