[Qgis-developer] raster in qgis 1.8 and 1.9

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 23:19:32 PDT 2012

Hi!

Tried to load your rasterfile in 1.8 and current master and nodata is
correctly identified as -99999 in both ..

But with one thing you are right .. It seems to get loaded differently ..
while in 1.8 I get the min-max values right after loading i have to go
into properties with master to change the classification ..

But if you mean that I assume that is due to heavy changes in the way
rasters are handled by qgis in master..
(Beside the fact that the GUI for that has changed a lot)
As it is master and not any released version I think there will still
be some changes and there might be probably errors right now ..
So if you think you really found a bug .. just report it as a bug and
we'll see how the developers handle it ..

kind regards
Werner