[Qgis-developer] rasterlayertest broken since 2012-08-04

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 23:47:36 PDT 2012

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 11:41 PM, Tim Sutton <lists at linfiniti.com> wrote:
>> I thought that any failures would be caught by Tim's Jenkins server
>> and I would have received and email.
>
> Yes I did too - I may have to register the email address of 'users'
> committers which would probably be impractical. If you have and
> android or a iphone, you may want to install the free Jenkins monitor
> tool and point it to my server.
>
> http://www.jenkins-ci.mobi/

I am not able to get it working, I have filled
  Host: jenkins.linfinity.com
and let other options defaults, but Test configuration gives:
  Connection test PASSED
  Login test PASSED
  Retrieve views test FAILED
If I try to connect, it gives "Error while loading data: Internal
server error - 500"

Is it working for you? What params do I have to fill in?

Radim