[Qgis-developer] Diagram improvements

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Aug 7 08:44:07 PDT 2012

Il 07/08/2012 17:37, Matthias Kuhn ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> I recently started an internship at Uster (a city in Switzerland). My
> job will mostly be to improve QGIS. I'm really looking forward to this
> great opportunity.
>
> My first job is, to improve the diagrams. Any comments are highly

what good news! definitely, diagrams are in the need for some love.
I assume you are going to work on the newer implementation, right?
I think one very important thing is to implement the missing features
from the old diagrams, so that we can keep only one, and reduce redundancy.
A second issue is cleaning the interface, that most users find difficult
to understand.
When are you planning to issue a pull request against master?
Thanks a lot.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia