[Qgis-developer] Diagram improvements

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Tue Aug 7 08:57:19 PDT 2012

You're right, I'm working on the newer implementation. I hope that's the
one shown by default.
Do you know if there is a list of missing features I can refer to?

My plans are still pretty vague. I'll be working full time on diagrams
this week and will see with Andreas Neumann if I get more time for this.

But I'm sure there are some things to be pulled back upstream by the end
of this month.