[Qgis-developer] Diagram improvements

James Stott James.Stott at npaconsult.co.uk
Wed Aug 8 03:59:07 PDT 2012

What would also be useful is to be able to include a number inside the
pie segment to indicate either the percentage of the pie or the actual
number of whatever the segment represents (i.e. 10 apple out of 35
pieces of fruit in total rather than just being able to have 28%).

It would be good if this number could sit outside of the pie chart with
a line pointing into the segment that it refers to - excel does this
quite nicely.

I think you have covered most of the options needed for the legend - I
think the reference circle sizes is definitely needed.

James Stott BSc (Hons) MSc | Senior Professional
Nicholas Pearson Associates | 30 Brock Street | Bath | BA1 2LN
T: 01225 445548 | M: -
http://www.npaconsult.co.uk/

http://www.npaconsult.co.uk/http://www.npaconsult.co.uk/about-news.asp