[Qgis-developer] Have you already made some diagrams today? :)
Kuhn Matthias, Vermessung
Matthias.Kuhn at Stadt-Uster.ch
Fri Aug 10 06:03:27 PDT 2012
If not, please get my branch and make some. There are a lot of improvements and changes (Listed further down this page).
It's probably not production stable but already works reasonably well.
And while you're already testing code: Its testing Friday!
+ Minimum size for diagrams (As an option, scale any diagram smaller than...)
* Status: Done
+ Text diagram: Center text better vertically (As an option)
* Status: Done
+ Make diagrams area accurate! By now the radius instead of area is scaled.
* Done for text diagrams and Pie charts
+ New diagram type: Bar chart
* Feedback needed: Do things like "Fixed size" and "Increase size of small diagrams" make sense here? Seems a bit uncontrollable to me.
/ Ordering: Draw smaller charts on top of bigger one instead of hiding colliding diagrams.
* Done. (For now: Activate new labelling => Advanced => Engine settings: Enable "Show All")
* Config option in diagrams to come...
/ Charts are not placed on some polygons
* Need confirmation that this is really a problem with Placment method "Free"
- New diagram option: Split diagrams. (Pie charts / Bar charts e.g. age pyramid)
* Not yet...
- Redesign of diagram layer
* Still crowded, tried to give only options that make sense in this context. Probably needs to be split up into some more dialogs.
- Number in pie segments indicating its value
- Legend in map composer
Regards and enjoy the weekend,
More information about the Qgis-developer