[Qgis-developer] Have you already made some diagrams today? :)

Kuhn Matthias, Vermessung Matthias.Kuhn at Stadt-Uster.ch
Wed Aug 15 09:00:37 PDT 2012

New features!
Testers are still very welcome. It's already in a really good and usable shape :-)

+ Cleanup of diagram tab
  * The diagram tab looks really different ( I hope better... )
  * As lot of context sensitive showing/hiding and enabling/disabling
  * Put options into tabs

+ Some tooltips in the diagram tab

+ Warning if the user tries to display a diagram without having assigned any attribute

+ Code cleanup
  * Put diagram gui stuff into an own file (it's still rather big this way)

+ Style => Single symbol, Graduated symbol, Categorized symbol
  * The scale method can also be scaled by area / diameter now
  * Untested: Does it also work for symbols or only for circles?

+ Transparency for diagrams

+ "Show all" option
  * It's hidden in the position tab under "PAL engine settings"
  * This is a project-wide option as far as I can see
  * If show all is enabled, smaller objects are rendered on top of bigger ones

Have fun and let me know what you think

--
Matthias Kuhn