[Qgis-developer] Merge of Arun's summer of code work

aruntheguy at gmail.com aruntheguy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 23:10:21 PDT 2012

Hi all,

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 1:55 AM, Martin Dobias <wonder.sk at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I am happy to announce that I have just merged Arun's work on
> symbology. He has done a great job and after some testing I think the
> code is ready for prime time.

Feels great. Thanks to you, Martin and Nathan.

Please note that with the transition of styles to SQLite database you
> will find your style empty - but don't worry! You can import all your
> saved symbols and color ramps from ~/.qgis/symbology-ng-style.xml -
> from now they will be stored in ~/.qgis/symbology-ng-style.db.

If you have a lot of symbols with sub-symbols, you will find them broken
into two separate symbols, I would recommend using the
scripts/symbol_xml2db.py  to convert the XML to the DB and use that Sqlite
DB.

> Arun: thanks for your hard work and I hope you will continue to
> contribute to QGIS! :-)

I am humbled. I sure will continue contributing.

Arunmozhi
Twitter: @tecoholic
Website: http://arunmozhi.in
IRC Nick: teco