[Qgis-developer] Merge of Arun's summer of code work

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Aug 14 23:35:47 PDT 2012

Any reason not to grant pull rights to arun?
All the best.
--
http://faunalia.eu/pc
Sent from mobile, sorry for being short

"aruntheguy at gmail.com" <aruntheguy at gmail.com> ha scritto:

Hi all,

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 1:55 AM, Martin Dobias <wonder.sk at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all

I am happy to announce that I have just merged Arun's work on
symbology. He has done a great job and after some testing I think the
code is ready for prime time.

Feels great. Thanks to you, Martin and Nathan.

Please note that with the transition of styles to SQLite database you
will find your style empty - but don't worry! You can import all your
saved symbols and color ramps from ~/.qgis/symbology-ng-style.xml -
from now they will be stored in ~/.qgis/symbology-ng-style.db.

If you have a lot of symbols with sub-symbols, you will find them broken into two separate symbols, I would recommend using the scripts/symbol_xml2db.py  to convert the XML to the DB and use that Sqlite DB.

Arun: thanks for your hard work and I hope you will continue to
contribute to QGIS! :-)

I am humbled. I sure will continue contributing.

Arunmozhi
Twitter: @tecoholic
Website: http://arunmozhi.in
IRC Nick: teco