[Qgis-developer] tests FAILED:, 19 - qgis_stylev2test

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 07:34:53 PDT 2012

Hi

The test that fails is testSaveLoad(). After merge of Arun's work,
test script was not updated for changes to saving and loading of
symbols.

I wrote that test file. To make sure it doesn't mess with user's
settings, and also to make sure tests are independent of user's
settings I setup a "test" environment $HOME/.qgis_test and
QGIS_TEST.conf.

IMHO I think it would be wise to do that for other tests.

Etienne