[Qgis-developer] tests FAILED:, 19 - qgis_stylev2test

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 06:20:03 PDT 2012

Someone disabled this test, but this needs to be fixed.

This is due to color ramps not being saved by the new style manager
(both in app and in tests).
They appear in the style manager after creation, but are not loaded
when qgis is restarted. Other symbols are saved fine.

Martin, can you please fix this?

Thanks,
Etienne