[Qgis-developer] Python support in project file

Giuseppe Sucameli sucameli at faunalia.it
Wed Aug 22 15:58:56 PDT 2012

Hi Larry, Nathan

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 9:58 PM, Larry Shaffer <larrys at dakotacarto.com> wrote:
> For a cleaner look for the message bar, I created two svg icons output to
> png, one for the warning and one for close [0]. Also, the Enable action is
> more of a link. Basically, removing the tool button backgrounds via a
> stylesheet and having the cursor change as expected for web page links
> allows for the focus of the bar to be the message, not the button actions.

I like those changes!
I've just forced the "Enable" text color to black (it's dark blue-gray
here) and added the tooltip to the "Close" button.

In addition, I've added a enable macros setting with values:
Never, Ask (default), Just for this session, Always.

Feel free to add other options, enable macros for the recently
opened projects or a way to define a list of trusted projects.

I'll push it to master if nobody enter objections.

Regards.