[Qgis-developer] Sextante - OTB plugin and SAR data in Mac OS X

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Aug 27 19:35:45 PDT 2012

Noli,

I started looking at this to see what needs to be done to use my frameworks.

First, FLTK.

You need the dev 1.3.x source, for updates to support the new libpng in my UnixImageIO framework.  You also need my FreeType framework (not part of the QGIS requirements).

This configuration is just minimal - no tests/examples.  I'm not sure if some of the options are needed for a static build, though may be if you want the examples.  (the build system is messy - checking for things twice, ignoring what I give it, ...)  in a Terminal, in the fltk source folder:

mkdir build-snow
cd build-snow
cmake -Wno-dev -D CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/local \
-D CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=MinSizeRel \
-D CMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES="x86_64" \
-D OPTION_BUILD_EXAMPLES=OFF \
-D HAVE_FREETYPE_H=/Library/Frameworks/FreeType.framework/Headers/freetype.h \
-D FREETYPE_PATH=/Library/Frameworks/FreeType.framework/Headers/config \
-D LIB_png=/Library/Frameworks/UnixImageIO.framework \
..

I'm working on OTB now.  I'll get back to you when I figure that out, probably in a day or two.