[Qgis-developer] Sextante - OTB plugin and SAR data in Mac OS X

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 18:57:20 PDT 2012

Hi Julien,

As you can see I am not using MacPort. MacPort download the source in
the script that you mentioned in your previous posting?

http://www.orfeo-toolbox.org/otb/download.html

Based on the instruction above. It is not clear what to do with hg
cloning in Mac OS X.

Yes, I can do (below) in the terminal.

hg clone http://hg.orfeo-toolbox.org/OTB

Would this suffice, or I need to more?

What do, I do next, do I need to clone OTB-Applications and OTB-Qgis-plugin?

######
    OTB-Applications

The current development version is available from the OTB-Applications
mercurial repository at: http://hg.orfeo-toolbox.org/OTB-Applications

    OTB-Qgis-plugins

The current development version is available from the OTB-Qgis-plugins
mercurial repository at: http://hg.orfeo-toolbox.org/OTB-Qgis-plugins
######

Noli