[Qgis-developer] Sextante - OTB plugin and SAR data in Mac OS X

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Aug 29 06:35:56 PDT 2012

OK, SDK fix.

You figured out the first part - copy the SDK from the Xcode.app to /Developer/SDKs.  Now it needs some symlinks to see outside the standard system stuff:

mkdr /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/Library
ln -s /Library/Frameworks /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/Library/
mkdir /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/Library/usr/local
ln -s /usr/local/include /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/Library/usr/local/
ln -s /usr/local/lib /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/Library/usr/local/

On Aug 28, 2012, at 11:14 PM, Noli Sicad wrote:

> Hi William,
>
> Thanks having a go with this.
>
> I am using Mountain Lion (10.8.1).
>
> Would it help if I am going to create this folder,
>
> /Developer/SDKs and copy the MacOSX10.8.sdk from Xcode?
>
> The end result would be like this (below) for the directory
>
>  -D CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT="/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk"

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that the past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy between my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe