[Qgis-developer] Sextante - OTB plugin and SAR data in Mac OS X

Julien Malik julien.malik at c-s.fr
Tue Aug 28 01:47:26 PDT 2012

Hi William,

Le 28/08/2012 04:35, William Kyngesburye a écrit :
> Noli,
>
> I started looking at this to see what needs to be done to use my frameworks.
>
> First, FLTK.

To compile on 10.8, you will need a recent FLTK 1.3 checkout.
The current MacPort version (r9650) compiles fine on 10.8, but not the
official release.

Also note that compiling the OTB-FLTK bridge is not necessary for using
OTB from QGis.
So OTB_USE_VISU_GUI=OFF is fine when configuring OTB.

> You need the dev 1.3.x source, for updates to support the new libpng in my UnixImageIO framework.  You also need my FreeType framework (not part of the QGIS requirements).
>
> This configuration is just minimal - no tests/examples.  I'm not sure if some of the options are needed for a static build, though may be if you want the examples.  (the build system is messy - checking for things twice, ignoring what I give it, ...)  in a Terminal, in the fltk source folder:
>
> mkdir build-snow
> cd build-snow
> cmake -Wno-dev -D CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/local \
> -D CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=MinSizeRel \
> -D CMAKE_OSX_ARCHITECTURES="x86_64" \
> -D OPTION_BUILD_EXAMPLES=OFF \
> -D HAVE_FREETYPE_H=/Library/Frameworks/FreeType.framework/Headers/freetype.h \
> -D FREETYPE_PATH=/Library/Frameworks/FreeType.framework/Headers/config \
> -D LIB_png=/Library/Frameworks/UnixImageIO.framework \
> ..
>
> I'm working on OTB now.  I'll get back to you when I figure that out, probably in a day or two.
Excellent ! Thanks !

Julien